The objective of the HiTEN Conference is to have a unique forum that brings together researchers and practitioners in academia and industry from all over the world. All styles of practical high temperature electronics design and implementation approaches are encouraged, along with a variety of high temperature application areas. Today the main semiconductor focus of HITEN is silicon and silicon on insulator. Besides that, HiTEN also provides a conduit for the exchange and dissemination of information on all aspects of high temperature electronics. It is a global network with users, suppliers, developers and fundamental researchers dealing in all aspects of High Temperature Electronics.
Abstracts are being requested in the following areas:
– Applications in the Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas, and Geothermal Industries
– ASICs for high temperature applications
– Passive components
– Contacts and metallizations
– Sealants, adhesives, solders
– Reliability and failure mechanisms
– Lifetime predictions
– Accelerated life testing
– Testing at high temperatures
Those wishing to present a paper at the HiTEN 2019 Conference must submit a 500 word abstract electronically by January 31, 2019.